From the category archives:

Campus Community

Winter Wonderland!!

by Stephany December 11, 2013

Over the weekend, my friends and I took a break from studying and took some pictures on the snow!! Even though it was freezing cold we managed to take great pictures of Fontbonne. Stay warm!

Read the full post →

Snow is on the way

by Penny December 9, 2013

Fontbonne students and all the St. Louis residents, be careful this week because the real winter is approaching. According to KMOV.COM, “the ice, snow [is] hitting St. Louis area today.” We will have continued snowing this Thursday, Friday and Sunday. Fontbonne students please check your email, because our school already sent an email about snow [...]

Read the full post →

Simple Tricks of the Testing Trade

by Tara Jones December 9, 2013

‘Golly, how the heck do you study for a final enough to feel prepared?!’ Glad you asked. Well, let’s start off by saying procrastination is a baaaad idea. Really. It is. But we’ve all been guilty of it! No worries. Secondly, get your priorities together! Remember how in cartoons, they would show the two sides [...]

Read the full post →

The Little Things

by Conner December 4, 2013

Finals week. These are two words I have been dreading to manifest all semester. Time is a concept I have no control over so the inevitable has happened. The next eight days of my life are going to be sleep deprived and taxing, but wonderful and memorable at the same time. Finals week is also [...]

Read the full post →

12 Hours of Christmas

by Erika December 4, 2013

For the Fontbonne community, yesterday was a fun day. The Department of Leadership Education and Student Activities hosted an event called the 12 hours of Christmas. This event consisted of 12 hours of fun filled activities. It began at 9 am with the Christmas Coffee House where Owen Pye sang Christmas Carols and there were [...]

Read the full post →

Changing of the Seasons

by Marielle December 2, 2013

Now that the brief respite of Thanksgiving break is behind us, finals are just around the corner. Honestly, I’ve never worried much about finals, because stress is unproductive! If you feel yourself getting overwhelmed, just remember that you can only do your best, and nothing more. Here are some other things you can do to [...]

Read the full post →

I’ve Got With Me All That I Need

by Marielle November 25, 2013

Okay, this post is probably gonna come off as a little cheesy, but who doesn’t get cheesy around the holiday season? Everyone likes to talk about what they’re thankful for this time of year, and I’d like to say that I’m thankful for people. Anyone in particular? Not really; I’m being purposefully vague. While it’s [...]

Read the full post →

Happy Thanksgiving!!

by Lizzie November 25, 2013

Wow, it’s already close to Thanksgiving?? That means we’re almost done for the Fall semester! First, so sorry for not blogging at all lately. I mean, I did one blog at least, right? Anyways, I hope everyone’s excited and ready to get fat this holiday! Haha. Most importantly, be thankful for the many things in [...]

Read the full post →

Work Hard, Shop Hard

by Marielle November 21, 2013

Tuesday was super exciting this week… because it was Environmental Club’s shopping night at Rosemary Grove! Rosemary Grove is a great store in Kirkwood that sells Fair Trade items supporting both the local economy and developing countries around the world. We have a partnership with them – anytime you shop there and mention us 10% [...]

Read the full post →

New Experiences!

by Jennie November 18, 2013

This past Wednesday Fontbonne’s service organization, F.I.S.H., sponsored a homelessness awareness gathering in the meadow. There was a fire to make s’mores and gather around for warmth. Guest speakers came from area homeless shelters. They spoke to us about the mission that they do with the homeless. IT was interesting to hear. Along with the [...]

Read the full post →

Students writing for Real Life at Fontbonne are paid a small fee for each post by the university.