From the category archives:

Campus Community

Why Fontbonne

by Alumni Posts October 20, 2014

Fontbonne was my only choice. I was going to have a back-up school but then I was accepted here. I love the small class sizes along with the attention I receive from teachers. Also the fact that all of the buildings are so close together makes it easy to get to each of them in […]

Read the full post →

Choosing Fontbonne

by Katie October 20, 2014

Choosing colleges is one of the huge life events that happens after high school. Fontbonne wasn’t a hard pick for me once I knew what was out there.  When searching for colleges, I looked in the Illinois and the Saint Louis area for colleges that offered dietetics programs.  It was Fontbonne vs. a handful of […]

Read the full post →

Why I Chose Fontbonne

by Lauren October 20, 2014

I wish I could say that I sort of stumbled upon Fontbonne. In actuality, Fontbonne University had been mentioned to me by a lot of different people that I knew. My teachers, friends, my friend’s mothers, my mother’s friends, all spoke highly of Fontbonne. I expressed my concern to them that I wouldn’t be able […]

Read the full post →

All Alumni Reunion Party

by Sara October 14, 2014

Volunteering at Fontbonne is one of the best ways to give back and a great opportunity to meet new people! This past Friday I was a volunteer for the All Alumni Reunion Party. I arrived at 5:15pm, The Caf’ was looking really nice with decorations in gold and purple; and some special decorations in silver […]

Read the full post →

Seeing Pink!

by Carlyn October 2, 2014

If you were on campus today, you would have seen pink all around! An Omicron Delta Kappa (ODK) tradition is to host a “Lead by Example” event each semester. This is a campaign that changes each time, and we try to spread awareness about a worthy cause. First we promoted putting an end to texting […]

Read the full post →

The Culture of Commuter Life

by Frances October 1, 2014

If you are a commuter student at Fontbonne who cannot afford a parking pass, like me, there is a key component to your day to day experience that most residential students do not get the pleasure of experiencing: commuter bus rides.  Now, it does depend on the time of day that you get to see […]

Read the full post →

St. Paul to St. Louis

by Abby September 29, 2014

Without having a car here on campus I get to experience this beautiful city by foot or by bike! I am from St. Paul, Minnesota and I love being somewhere new where I don’t know where I’m going and what I am going to find. Biking around the Fontbonne University area the past few weeks […]

Read the full post →

Oh the places I go…

by Alumni Posts September 24, 2014

There are so many places to go to in St. Louis. Here is a list with reasons why I go to certain places. These are some places that you might see me at. 1. The Loop I go here a lot because it has a great selection of restaurants.  There is a comic book store […]

Read the full post →

So here’s the story from A to Z…

by Cathy September 19, 2014

Armed with a piano, a voice, and a full arsenal of popular songs, dueling pianos was a campus success. Helium Havoc, the school’s spirit week, has brought back a school tradition of two talented people battling with music. The experience gave a sense of comedy and entertainment, which filled the DSAC. The music’s high energy […]

Read the full post →

Getting Back into the Routine

by Katie September 17, 2014

Getting back into the groove of things isn’t the simplest of tasks. This week, I really began to feel the impact of this semester flying by! I can gladly assure you that I survived my first few tests and papers, all while managing to be a part of campus life (SAFACS and STARS), and working […]

Read the full post →

Students writing for Real Life at Fontbonne are paid a small fee for each post by the university.