From the category archives:

Campus Community

Why Fontbonne is the School for Me and Maybe You, too!

by Claire September 16, 2015

Fontbonne University was an easy choice for me to attend in the fall of 2015. I knew I wanted to go to a school that offered Fashion Merchandising and had a small community. Once I heard about Fontbonne from my college guidance coordinator at my high school, I knew I needed to go visit. I […]

Read the full post →

[Sep 02, 2015] President Meeting With International Students

by Linh September 9, 2015

On September 2, an event exclusive for international students in Fontbonne, especially newcomers, occurred in the president’s house. Students coming from other parts of the world had a nice meeting with Mr. Pressimone and his family. The point of this rather informal meeting, according to the president, was to appreciate international students who left everything […]

Read the full post →

10 Signs You’ve Found Someone to Help You Through Freshman Year @ FBU

by Claire September 8, 2015

There are many ways to tell that you have made friends at FBU. Fontbonne University has a variety of clubs and organizations that students can get involved in. Whether you both start out in the Joe, meet each other in Mission Core, stand together waiting for food from DSAC, or get put together as random […]

Read the full post →

The Countdown Begins!

by Katie July 27, 2015

Only one month left until school starts back up again. For me, fortunately it will be my last semester 😀 For dietetics students, our education does not end with a 4-year degree. After graduation the goal is often to land an internship or graduate school (or both) and then become a registered dietitian working in […]

Read the full post →

Finals Week in the Library

by Taylor May 11, 2015

Finals week can be a struggle to get through, but Fontbonne’s library is trying to make that week a little bit better. On Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, and Monday nights, the library will be open until midnight instead of closing at its usual 11 p.m. time. This means that students can spend extra time doing some […]

Read the full post →

Fontbonne Day (May 1st) Experience

by Kathy May 6, 2015

Hi everyone, Last Friday was our University Big Day!!! Did anyone join and volunteer in one of the activities? I really had a wonderful time spending my day with my other friends at an elementary school to help their school do some gardening on their front lawn and some painting for the school to hang […]

Read the full post →

This Friday is our Fontbonne Day !!!

by Kathy April 29, 2015

Hi everyone, Do you know that this coming Friday is our Fontbonne Day?!!! I’m very excited to that since I just came to Fontbonne University last summer and this is my first year to experience Fontbonne Day!! This year I will have an opportunity to participate into one of the volunteering activities. I and other […]

Read the full post →

Collaboration is Key

by Abby April 28, 2015

This semester has been one filled with classes, exams, experience in the field, and knowledge that I will take with me into my teaching career! I have gained so much information this semester regarding elementary education, and I am grateful for this opportunity to learn each and every day. I have learned about different methods of […]

Read the full post →

Simply Inspired

by Dani April 20, 2015

This is my very first semester at Fontbonne and, honestly, I had hopes of meeting new people and making some new friends. I definitely wasn’t prepared for what I found here! As an art major I have found that it is a small community unto itself here. Many of my classmates are in several of […]

Read the full post →

Friends Around the World

by Abby April 13, 2015

College is a time of development, change, experiences, and fun! During my college years, I have experienced many challenges. Perhaps one of the greatest challenges I have faced is saying goodbye to my global friends. Here at Fontbonne, I have had the privilege of meeting people from all around the world; from Japan to Saudi Arabia […]

Read the full post →

Students writing for Real Life at Fontbonne are paid a small fee for each post by the university.