I decided to do something a little bit different this time around. I hope you all like it.
10. Watching movies on netflix
9. English paper
8. Science homework
7. Playing video games with my friends
6. Beating old video games that I started
5. Finish reading “The Hidden Hand”
4. post more stuff on tumbler
3. watching old episodes of AMC’s The Walking Dead
2. Hang out with friends from out of town
1. Spending time with the family.
This past weekend, the executive board and I went to SLU for a conference with schools in the Midwest. It was my first time going to this event. I was amazed at the size of the residents on campus from other schools. I got to meet some people and talked about what works and what doesn’t work with residential life. I did bring back some useful tips for Fontbonne. Saturday was the busiest day because we all had our own meetings to attend to. We voted on the school to host the next conference and it is Kansas City University. All in all it was a good weekend.