What Time is it?! SUMMERTIME 🌞

by Morgan on May 1, 2017

in College Life,Extracurricular

Hey everyone!!

Welcome to the end of the year! Finals are less than a week away, and I can’t wait to not be a constant ball of stress that always has some form of homework due every single day. I won’t be finished with finals until next Thursday, so I’ve got a long week ahead of me 😅

But let’s fast forward real quick and talk about summer!!! I’m not sure if it will be a super exciting summer, but I am excited to go back home to be with my family and to also work at Baskin Robbins! I feel like that may be all that I talk about when I go home, but at least it will be the summer season and I hope to work more…

I’m also excited to go to the beach in July for my family vacation. We are going to DESTIN, FL!!! 🏖️ I get to meet up with part of my family that lives in Alabama, and I only get to see them twice a year and I can’t wait to see them because I feel like I never get to see them (hence the twice a year part)…

But that’s about all I know about my summer so far, but I’ll inform you all we get back to school in August!!

peace out and see you all soon,

Morgan

Save