Adriana

Humans of the 4th floor (St. Joseph Hall)

by Adriana on May 1, 2017

Living on campus has been a whole new and great experience for me. I have enjoy living on campus and I can’t believe we all have to leave our dorms and rommies soon. In this post I will share about some members of the 4th floor of Saint Joseph Hall, where I live. This is a tribute of “Humans of New York” by Brandon Stanton, which is a photoblog of people that live in New York City. I really enjoy having this short interesting conversations with each one of them, hope you enjoy their different thoughts too.

Octavia

“I am studying Anatomy right now. The best way to learn is through visual for me, so I write down all the information, charts, and some vocabulary words. This helps me lot to remember.”

Lilian

“I like living on campus because of all friendships you can form with the people of your floor, also it was a great experience sharing the room with my cousin!”

Austin

“I like Fontbonne because everyone is friendly and easy to get along with.”

Sarah

“I am a big fan of the Cardinals because they represent Saint Louis and I think they are part of the culture of this city. I love baseball! Since senior year of high school I became a huge fan. I love going to the games, and have good memories about it, I always try to go to the majority of their games during season.”

Carli

“This semester was fun, stressful, and I got closer with so many people.”

Sanita

“In the moment I came to the US, I realized that I need to start all over again, and I think I did great. I already can say that I have met here friends who will stay in my life forever. I have lived on the dorms just for four months, but I already have memories with people that I will remember for a long time.”

Raven

“I love Basketball because I grew up playing it. Also, it is a sport that bonds myself and my family.”

Cecilia

“I enjoy watching Downtown Abby because it is in a different time period. You kind of connect with each one of the characters because of their stories. The most interesting for me is what the servants had to go through at that time. I could say Downtown Abby is a funny, dramatic, and fancy show.”

Max

“I really like Fontbonne because of all friends I have made.”

Noella

“I like Saint Louis because there are more things to do than where I used to live. My favorites places to go are the Zoo and Art Museum at Forest Park.”

Sarah

“I love interacting with the residents and building a community. The friends made during the first year of college are friends a person will have the rest of their life. I am glad I get to be a part of that.”

Cassie and Hannah

“We have had the best time sharing a room together, we have a lot of fun having roommate nights and we are also best friends.”

Maddie

“My favorite place on campus would have to be the AMC. It is the perfect study spot and also great place to hang out with friends.”

Save