The end is near

by Mary on April 24, 2017

in Academics,After College,Career Paths

Hello all,

I hope everyone has had a productive week as you all have been preparing for the end of the semester with papers and projects.  As a senior on campus who is getting ready for graduation, so I know it is a tough time in the semester.  I am also a student athlete at Fontbonne and I work outside of school downtown at Busch Stadium.  It has definitely been a stressful few weeks since we have been back from spring break because there is just so much to do.  I will give you all the advice that I have been given from other some of my life mentors who I have known for a while.  Even though it may be a stressful time in the school year for students, just remember to breath and smile along the way.  If you remember to smile and stay positive you will make it to the finish line.  Although you may be overwhelmed with all of your assignments and deadlines, but know you will make it through to May. Sometimes I feel as though things are being thrown at me all at once, but it only lasts for so long and then the semester will be over.