Patricia

This summer

by Patricia on April 25, 2017

I am really excited for this summer. We are going to Universal Studios. This year they have a waterpark called volcano bay. It has a giant volcano slide with wristbands that tell you when its your turn in line. They also added a King Kong ride which I will also go on. My favorite part of the park is the Harry Potter world. A few years ago they added 2 new roller coasters. One is Gringots Bank and I cant remember the other. You can buy a wand that lights up the windows and pretend you are doing magic. I see many people decked out in robes and gowns, its pretty neat. My second favorite part of the park is the Dr. Suess land. It has more relaxing rides, but is still fun. There is this train that goes into a Circus restaurant. We had lunch at the Circus restaurant and I got a red velvet cupcake. This year, I want to go to the new restaurant called chocolate emporium. I want to get one of their massive milkshakes.