Cecelia

Springitis

by Cecelia on April 20, 2017

in Academics,College Life

When you’re a college student April is probably the worst month of the whole year. April is the last month before you’re released from summer, meaning that at this point you have multiple papers to finish, exams to study for, trying to maneuver your next year schedule, housing applications, and applying to every summer job/internship available in your area, while everyone keeps asking about your summer plans. At this point, you can’t even find time to go for a run or a quick coffee at your favorite spot.  You thought last year senioritis was bad, well springitis is even worse!

Here are some questions that will most likely  recognize if you have springitis:

• Should I do my homework? Or should I lay out in the 80 degree weather?
  • Did the teacher say group project?
    • How am I supposed to gather a group of several people, who only want to think about summer. HOW!
  • How many days left until I can leave?
  • How many miles away is the beach?
  • 20 Days. (5 minutes later) is it still 20 days?
  • Excuse me, professor, what is your attendance policy?

Springitis is a real issue. Repeat: REAL ISSUE. If you haven’t been affected by springitis I advise you to remain in the library, focused, and with a mask on. Unfortunately, I have come down with springitis, and my doctor prescribed ice cream, enjoying the weather, and the occasional study session. For those who haven’t felt the effect of summer being right around the corner, save yourself before it’s too late, and find a cure for the rest of us.