Not a Procrastination Station

by Morgan on April 26, 2017

in Academics,College Life

Hey everyone! I’m back once again to blog to you all, and this week I’m blogging about how I’m wrapping up the end of the semester (year)!!! Now I know that everyone is just as excited as I am to either get back home or to at least be out of classes for a few months! (I have been ready since Spring Break, let me tell you…) I can’t wait to be home so that I can work at my job back home, but also to hang out with my family, go on family vacations, and to just relax.

But to think about how I’m prepping for the end of the semester? That’s a tough one… I don’t know what I’d actually say that I do besides make sure (like triple check) that everything you need to have finished is done, turned in, and then you don’t have to worry about it ever again. Sometimes people wait until the end of the semester to even start certain things, and to be honest, I have no idea how you can manage that sort of stress because I couldn’t imagine not doing something for class on purpose (but I have forgotten a few assignments here and there!!)

Another way that I try and prep for the end of the semester is to not procrastinate… I may not always practice what I preach, especially right now, but cramming is not always the best idea… I know that I procrastinate quite a bit, but I would like to tell you all that we should not procrastinate specifically in biology because I have a comprehensive final and I am not mentally prepared for what is going to come of it :/

peace out,

Morgan