Cecelia

Noise

by Cecelia on April 3, 2017

It has been  pouring rain here in STL, so that means no exploring the city, but  just really focusing on work. When I am working on either blog related things, school, or personal I have to have music on in the background. I love listening to music either while I am writing emails, writing, or just chilling, music helps me to focus and concentrate. My playlists are made up of  a random mix of sappy love songs, depressing songs, feel good music, and just some of my old favorites. I’m not much of a music guru, or a vinyl record collector, I actually like to listen to the same songs over and over again when I’m working (weird) but here’s a mix of my favorites – a little Ellie Goulding, Broods, John Legend, Adele, and sorry but I love J. Biebs. I also love love some classic Dad Rock, ya know the oldies? Also Amy Winehouse can do absolutely no wrong in my book, and LaLa Land is currently a favorite album to listen to! Music is something that I use to help me either concentrate or de-stress.  We all have de-stressing “secret weapons” that we pull out in times of tension or anxiety, whether they be photos that relax us or make us smile, music is one of my ways to de-stress. Whether it is having a great playlist to jam to in the car, dance to, or study to- music is much welcomed noise for me, some background hums is always enjoyed.

{ 1 comment… read it below or add one }

Mari Mari Torres April 5, 2017 at 6:45 pm

Love the La La Land soundtrack, the best score to do homework to!!