Happy Fontbonne Day!!!!

by Morgan on April 6, 2017

Hi everybody!

In this week’s blog, I’m going to talk about service (since this Friday is Fontbonne Day & National Day of Service)! Because I went to a Catholic school my entire life, I had to do service my 8th grade year (for Confirmation) and for all four years of high school because it was a graduation requirement. But even though it was a requirement, I still enjoyed the service that I had to do. I don’t think I’ve ever had a particular favorite of a service project, but I do enjoy how I felt after each form of service. Because I was helping others, I felt this heart warming feeling since I was helping others. Now whether that was making their lives easier or anything else that they needed help with, I felt so great afterwards about it!

This year is my first time participating in Fontbonne Day, and this year it will be with Fontbonne’s ODK circle! I’m super excited to actually do service because I don’t think I’ve participated in any service projects since high school, and since I’m a sophomore, I may be a little rusty, but I can’t wait!

Thank you guys for reading again!

peace out,

Morgan