Goodbye Spring, Hello Summer!

by Morgan on April 26, 2017

in College Life,Extracurricular

Hi everyone!

I hope your last week of classes is going well!! I wish you all luck and motivation to finish strongly!

It’s the end of the semester and academic year, so I’d like to recap a bit of my year to you guys (if you’ll let me)..

A few of the exciting things that happened to me this semester were:

• I was able to go to NACA (National Association of Campus Activities) Convention in Baltimore back in February for FAB and ODK so that we would be able to bring back performers for campus!
  • At the End of the Year Banquet for ODK this past weekend, I was sworn in as Secretary of ODK for the next school year!
  • I also received the Exceptional Transition Leader at the Leadership and Service Awards Ceremony this past Saturday!

I don’t entirely remember many cons of this semester, so we’re not even going to acknowledge them 🙂

Next fall. So close, and yet so far away from where we are now. We don’t want spring to end because then summer comes around, and then we don’t want summer to end because then fall is here. But we can all agree that we don’t want to leave our friends for summer, but we won’t be able to wait until we get back for fall to see them all again! I am excited for the Fall Semester because I am finally starting to take a lot of speech-language pathology classes, and I have an art class to take as well. Oddly enough, all of my classes fall on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, I am a free woman!!

peace out everyone,

Morgan