Anna

Finals…finally!

by Anna on April 20, 2017

in Academics,College Life

Hello, everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful, relaxing Easter break — maybe with friends and family and/or doing something you enjoy.  I (as usual) had tons of homework to do, but I did enjoy an Easter lunch with my dad’s family (got to see my two young cousins, always adorable and entertaining!) and an Easter egg hunt with my horses!  They each found six eggs filled with clover, carrots, or marshmallows, and of course they loved it immensely.  In case you haven’t figured it out yet, my horses are spoiled. 🙂

If you’ve read my past blogs, you’ll know this semester has been quite a bit different than last semester.  At 18 hours, commuting, working, and just trying to stay afloat, it’s been stressful to say the least.  The upcoming two weeks probably aren’t going to be much different, but I do feel better going into these final weeks than I thought I would at the beginning of the semester.  I have three labs to wrap up, a presentation/report to give, lots of homework, and studying galore for finals, but then before I know it, it will all be over!  Fortunately, I don’t have more than one final on any given day, so it won’t be too unbearable (I hope), and by May 6 at 11:59 p.m., I must have completed everything with my online class and will be done with my second semester of college.  It’s hard to believe that when I return in August, I’ll be a sophomore.  Note to self: time flies by much faster than you think!

Good luck to everyone with finals…hang in there, you’re just a hop, skip, and a jump away!

Blessings,

~Anna