Cecelia

Catching Rays

by Cecelia on April 26, 2017

in College Life,Extracurricular

As the year is ending and summer is so close I can taste it! Only two exams, one presentation, and I am home free! This year has been a year full of learning and new experiences. From my first semester at a completely different college to ending my freshman year here at Fontbonne, it has most certainly been an interesting ride. I have grown a lot this year by figuring out what I really want to do with my life and the field of work I would like to end up in. This summer I am looking forward to sinking my teeth into a great new internship, taking a summer course, and of course spending some much needed time by the pool. I cannot wait to get some R&R after exams, but my summer to do list is quite lengthy and I cannot wait to get started. During the school year I never get to read as much as I would like to, summer is the perfect time to really get a hold of my reading list. My summer bucket list includes:

1. Spontaneous road trips with friends!
  2. Become more of a religious yoga goer
  3. Redecorate and Reorganize
  4. Plan a brunch- hydrangeas and all
  5. COUNTRY CONCERTS- they are the best, even if you do not like country music the atmosphere is intoxicating! Get a group of friends together and go!!
  6. Leave my phone at home- I must be crazy but this summer I really want to try to leave my life source aka cell phone at home. If I am with my friends than I do not have to update anyone because they will all be there and if I run into an emergency I am positive someone in the group will have their phone.

This summer I want to detox and refocus to better prepare myself for next year. One semester down and many more to go, but I am so excited to continue this adventure here at Fontbonne!