Midterms. Halfway done with Spring ’17. With spring break just around the corner, midterms are in full-swing on campus. Some of my favorite study tips include:
- Make time to go outside and enjoy nature when it is nice out.
- Do your homework as early as possible and start studying a little bit each day for tests, so when it comes time for the night before a test, you aren’t cramming everything into one night.
- Stick to some vitamin C for your energy, not sugar drinks and coffee.
- But do take the time to relax and have some fun.
- Start on projects and papers early because everyone knows how there is that one day that every assignment seems to be due on.
Just take it day by day and soon enough midterms will be over and spring break will be here!! We are almost there Griffins, hold on tight!