Midterms, the time where you see people filling the library and are stressed to the max. But, don’t fret! I am here to help you pass all of your tests with these few helpful tips!
- Find a study buddy! Having someone that you can compare notes with and help you come up with study shortcuts will make the test so much easier!
- Take regular study breaks! Filling your brain with all that information will overload it. Take short breaks throughout the day to give yourself a break.
- Make a plan! Do not wait until the last minute to cram. Study small sections everyday leading up to the exam.
- Test yourself! You may think you understand the information but try putting away the notes and testing yourself or have a friend test you. It may surprise you what you may not fully know still.
- Find a marker board! This may sound strange but I have a small marker board that I use every time I have a test to write out chemical structures or definitions. It helps test myself and saves paper!
Good luck on all of your tests! You’ve got this!