Courtney

My Study Tips for You!

by Courtney on March 3, 2017

in Academics,College Life

Midterms, the time where you see people filling the library and are stressed to the max.  But, don’t fret! I am here to help you pass all of your tests with these few helpful tips!

1. Find a study buddy! Having someone that you can compare notes with and help you come up with study shortcuts will make the test so much easier!
  2. Take regular study breaks! Filling your brain with all that information will overload it.  Take short breaks throughout the day to give yourself a break.
  3. Make a plan! Do not wait until the last minute to cram.  Study small sections everyday leading up to the exam.
  4. Test yourself! You may think you understand the information but try putting away the notes and testing yourself or have a friend test you.  It may surprise you what you may not fully know still.
  5. Find a marker board! This may sound strange but I have a small marker board that I use every time I have a test to write out chemical structures or definitions.  It helps test myself and saves paper!

Good luck on all of your tests! You’ve got this!

meme midterm

Save