Courtney

Spring Break Plans

by Courtney on March 14, 2017

I don’t know about you, but I am very excited for spring break next week! I will be spending my spring break running a 4 mile race in my hometown and visiting my sister and one week old nephew in Kansas City.  What will you be doing during break?  What do you think the weather will be like? Here are some ideas for spring break!

1. Visit your family!  With having a week off, you most likely do not have homework or tests to study for.  So take the time to catch up with your family.  If your family is anything like mine, they love getting as much time in with you as they can!
  2. Enjoy your break! We have a week off so enjoy taking a brain break and go see a movie, go hiking, or hang out with friends, or even go to another state!
  3. Road trip! Gather friends and family and take a road trip!  You don’t have to go out of state to enjoy your spring break!  Missouri and Illinois offers many fun, adventurous, and inexpensive sites to see!

I hope you all enjoy your spring break! Wherever you go make sure to check the weather because you never know what the weather might be!

Photos of Fontbonne campus taken one week apart! Photo of Fontbonne campus taken one week apart!