Spring Break 2K17

by Morgan on March 16, 2017

Hey everyone!!

Welcome back to my blog for another week! This week we are talking about SPRING BREAK!!! I don’t know about you guys, but I am more than excited for this week off of school… Now I know a week is not nearly as long or as great as Winter Break, but it’s a nice break from everything that’s a little past the halfway point of the semester.

Now for my Spring Break: I’m not doing anything exciting… I live in O’Fallon, MO, so I get to drive about 30 minutes to my house. Let me tell you, I plan on sleeping a majority of this break. At school, it’s just so busy with everything that I’m involved in and then the homework, there’s not nearly as much free time to sleep as I would like.

But when I’m at home, I also plan on going back to work at my old stomping grounds of Baskin Robbins!!! I’m super excited that I am able to pick up a couple of shifts while I’m at home because I will definitely need to make back some of the money that I missed out on. The school that I work at has their Spring Break this current week (3/13-3/17), so I wasn’t able to work my usual shifts there…and then we have our Spring Break at Fontbonne the week right after them (3/20-3/24), so that’s two full weeks without money and without seeing my favorite kids everyday!! I am going to be going through withdrawals soon! 😭

I also plan on hanging out with my family (obviously since I’ll be at home) while we’re on break because I don’t have the opportunity to go home that often… Since I don’t go home that much my family always gives me trouble about always being at school, so they’ll have to deal with me for a full week.. They’ll probably take back everything they said about wanting me at home! 😉

Well, guys thanks for reading again, and check back in next week for some more to read from me!!

peace out,

Morgan