Terragan

My Passion in Conversation

by Terragan on March 13, 2017

in Our Causes

This semester has done one thing that have shifted my college experience, it allowed me to see my passions. Recently, I’ve been sharing many conversations around campus, with best friends, dear friends, and soon to be dear friends in our affiliated student orgs. I’ve begone to open myself up more to outside ideas about what cause of action would be best and if it lines up with my internal guidelines mentioned in my previous blog post. This shift coincided with recent meetings with Christine Keller about my career prospects. I rediscovered my desire and ability to relate and understand people through sharing my struggles with integrity and lack of strong decision-making.

So I like to talk to people, so what? Basically, everyone has at least one person they can let into their world. I chose to focus on my love of conversation because it’s an outlet to release the bottled up stress and pressure of being a college student who is spread far too thin to be healthy in body and spirit. Conversations help me to steady the ship of friendship facades and life goals.