Patricia

Music 2017

by Patricia on March 31, 2017

There are lots of songs that came out in 2017 that I love. The kind of music I usually listen to is pop. To list a few: Shape of You by Ed Sheeran, Caroline by Amine, Under the Bridge by Adele, Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande, and Say It by Tove Lo. I usually listen to these songs on Pandora. It is an app you can download on your phone. I listen to Pandora when I exercise. I usually exercise in the DSAC. On the third floor there is a track and I walk around that.

My Spring break was pretty good! I got to relax at home while drinking lots of tropical beverages! I took the GRE so that I can apply for grad school. I’m really glad to have gotten that over with. In fact, I just returned the 5lb book I used to study back to the library today. Returning it felt really good, a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders! This week I was offered the retail management internship at Dillard’s. This was a very long and stressful process. The person in charge of it had left and I had to go through the process of applying and being interviewed all over again! Had I not got this internship I would have a very serious problem!! I would have to go through the strenuous process of finding something else!!!!!

I’m really glad that from now on I can just focus on my studies and that’s it.