Yuri

Let me introduce you to…Passion

by Yuri on March 13, 2017

in After College,Career Paths,College Life,Extracurricular

Passion. What am I passionate about? Well, first and foremost, the project that I have with the Fortune 500 company. On top of that, I have come up with an idea that I think will become a massive hit! And yes, that is the entrepreneur in me talking… It will not matter if I have a development team or if I will be a one man show. I see potential in the software that I am developing. At this current time, I will not disclose any information about the second idea mentioned previously. I personally feel that the software that I am currently developing will help people become more efficient from both a business perspective, and also from a personal perspective as well. And I am not afraid of failure. I have failed several times, so now, the failure does not bother me. I see it as a learning experience. I think Thomas Edison said it best when he said, “If I find 10,000 ways something won’t work, I haven’t failed. I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.” Until next time guys, stay classy!