Anna

Happy Spring Break!

by Anna on March 16, 2017

in College Life,Extracurricular

Hi, everyone!

Are you as excited as I am about spring break?  Honestly for me, this semester has been quite stressful and really busy.  I’ve not been able to spend time doing anything other than work, class, homework, or (a little bit) of sleep, and quite frankly, that’s not good for my physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual health.  So for me, spring break is going to be a small opportunity for much-needed decompression and “me time”.  I say small because I’m going to spend a large chunk of break working on a presentation, four or five papers, regular reading/homework for several of my classes, and discussion boards/quizzes/a test for my eight-week online class that just started.  I remain hopeful that there will be a few spare moments, though, to get well-rested, spend a little quality time with my family and friends, and maybe even catch up on pleasure reading or go see Beauty and the Beast.  I’m sure many of you have a much more exciting, enjoyable break planned, but I am grateful for the week off if for no other reason than to catch up on many, many things!  I’m not sure I’d be able to feasibly get through the rest of the semester if I didn’t have spring break on the horizon!

In the meantime, I’m about halfway through the week…or a test, three labs, a presentation, and four regular class periods away from “freedom”!  I’m enjoying the cold weather and snow, though.  See my picture below of my Monday drive to Fontbonne…the snow is so pretty.

Happy spring break — stay safe and enjoy your time off!

~Anna