Carly

Upcoming Concerts!

by Carly on February 22, 2017

in Extracurricular,In Saint Louis

Anyone that knows me, knows that I am a HUGE fangirl. What is a “fangirl,” you may ask? The formal definition from Merriam-Webster says “a girl or woman who is an extremely or overly enthusiastic fan of someone or something.” In other words, a diehard fan that goes crazy at the sight or sound of a beloved artist. That is me 100%. (I even have a couple tattoos representing my favorite artists, if that doesn’t tell you enough about me…) I love going to as many concerts as I can, and sometimes even travel to see a particular artist. I feel like the memories I make at concerts are always worth it, and I never regret going to see a live show of any kind. The energy of a live performance is like no other.

It seems as if there is always a concert or show that I have tickets for. It keeps life exciting; there’s always something to look forward to. I already had tickets to a Beatles tribute band called Rain. I see them annually at the Fabulous Fox theater. And now I also secured tickets to The Weeknd and Lady Gaga! I will be traveling to Seattle in April to stay with some family members up there, and see The Weekend while in town. I have never seen him live before and am really looking forward to it! Lady Gaga is coming to St. Louis in November, so have a bit of time before that one. But still exciting! This will be my second time seeing her live in concert. I am anticipating Ed Sheeran (one of my absolute favs) to announce tour dates any day now. So that will hopefully be another one to add to my list. (My wallet won’t be too happy about that one..) Stay tuned for my many concert excursions. Life is always an adventure!

gaga-weeknd

Save