Allow Me to Re-Introduce Myself

by Morgan on February 6, 2017

Hey everyone! My name is Morgan, and I am back again to write some blogs for you to (hopefully) read!!

I am a sophomore (credit-wise a junior) here at Fontbonne, and I love it! This is my second semester writing blogs for Fontbonne, and I am very excited to write for you all! Since my last intro blog, not too much has happened… I’m steadily getting used to my spring semester classes, but I’m not sure if I will ever be awake enough for my 8 AM class on Tuesdays and Thursdays… OR will I ever be excited for my 4 HOUR BIOLOGY NIGHT CLASS ON THURSDAY NIGHTS. Now if you ask any of my friends, they are all probably sick of me complaining about my bio class, but to be honest, I doubt I’ll stop complaining all semester ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m from O’Fallon, MO (not to be confused with O’Fallon, IL) where I went to St. Dominic High School and worked/still work at my local Baskin Robbins… You will learn that I take a lot of pride in my job at Baskin Robbins and that I love ice cream as one of my favorite foods. I’m majoring in Speech Language Pathology here at Fontbonne. Speech Language Pathology is when speech language pathologists help those with speech, swallowing, communication, and language disorders. Language is just so mind boggling to me because it’s one of the many ways that we can communicate with others. As I take more and more classes for my major, I am more intrigued and I fall in love with it even more!!!

That’s all for this week! I hope you guys come back and read again!

peace out,

Morgan