Terragan

Introductions to this Bizarre Life I Live

by Terragan on February 6, 2017

Greetings from the other side of space,

My name is Terragan and this will be a platform I’ll be using to get my thoughts out into the space we occupy. I’m a junior studying History and Global Studies and love the frequent question of ‘what I’m going to do with that?’ The easy answer has been to see the world through any number of opportunities, the most reoccurring one would be to serve as a US ambassador. That’d be neat, I guess.

The hard answer is that I really don’t know. Call it my submissive nature but I’m often fickle and can change my whole plan at the drop of a hat, flip of a coin, or by the suggestions made by those that form my community of support. The one thing I know I want in life is to be free, call it a dreamer’s desire, but the option to drop everything and jump on an adventure that can span the width of worlds has been the pillar granite I stand on. Meeting new people on those adventures are That is the wonder I find in life.

More about myself: I like space, both literal and in thought. Breathing room, but close enough for the intimacy and togetherness of life to take hold. I also love to dance…not well, but I’m stubborn on continuing this hobby. I like to dream. Why have your head in the clouds when you can have it amongst the stars?

I’m excited to be able to confide into you all.

space-is-lit

Save