Adriana

Hola a todos!

by Adriana on February 16, 2017

Hi everyone!

I start blogging last semester, but I didn’t was constant at all. So one of my goals this semester is posting more often! I went back to Ecuador for the break and it was amazing. I return full of energy to start my second semester here. I have to admit I was a little worried about winter here, but it hasn’t been that cold as I imagine.

So far everything has been great. I love my new education courses, and also I am so excited about starting observation practices this semester. Something I would like to share is that this semester the Latino Hispanic Union is officially an organization! It is amazing to have a space like this here at Fontbonne, where you can share with people who has Hispanic or Latino heritage, and also with people who is just interested about it. We want this organization to be inclusive, so if you are not Hispanic or latino you are totally welcome to come and share good moments and activities with us!

Hope everyone have a great week! Till the next post,

Adriana 🙂

Here I share a pic of my friend Cecilia after the ice storm in January.

161