John

Hello! Welcome back!

by John on February 6, 2017

in Academics,Extracurricular

Hello everyone! I am a new blogger on here and I am happy for this opportunity. My first blog will just be some information about me.

I was born in Colorado Springs, CO and moved around for most of my life. I have lived in Wisconsin, Illinois, Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri, and so on. Most of my childhood was in Indiana, where I lived from first grade to eighth grade. My family moved to St. Louis and I have been here ever since.

I am a huge comic nerd and have been for most of my life. One of my favorite hobbies is dance, and I use to take tap dancing lessons. I love fashion, and was even voted the most fashionable guy in my senior year of high school. I have grown to love the St. Louis culture, which is part of the reason I chose to attend Fontbonne. I am majoring in Fashion Merchandising as well. I have a problem with binge watching shows, and I always take recommendations.

I hope to cover student life on this blog throughout the semester. Thank you all, and I can’t wait to see what this semester brings!