Yuri

Beyond Excited!

by Yuri on February 20, 2017

in Academics,After College,Career Paths,College Life,Extracurricular

Everyone has heard of the phrase: Good things come to those who wait. But in fact there is a second half to that saying that many may or may not know about – and that is: Better things come to those who go out and get them!

And quite frankly, I can personally relate to this! Not only from an educational perspective but also from an Entrepreneurial & Business stand point (the Fortune 500 Project). Again, I cannot talk about it just yet. But when the time comes, hopefully I can let you all know (assuming there aren’t any Non-Disclosure Clauses in the contract). But that is beside the point. We will cross the bridge when we get there. For now, I am excited to see what future lies ahead! I know that it is cliché to say that but in all sense of the word, it is truly exciting! I have a year and half left at Fontbonne (sad, I know..) and I am currently seeking internships! Hopefully things turn out Great! Until next time guys, Stay Classy!

Save