I’m So Excited…. and I Just Can’t Hide It!!!

by Morgan on February 22, 2017

in Campus Community,College Life

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog this week! I hope you all are enjoying this amazing (yet crazy) weather these past few days! I cannot believe that we are having 60 degree weather in the middle of winter…

Anyways… I am so excited for a bunch of different things this semester! This is my 4th semester living on campus, and I love living on campus! There’s always something happening every week on campus, and it makes going to events so much easier living within walking distance of anything on campus. I also love living on campus because I have met all of my favorite people from Fontbonne by living on campus!

I’m excited to meet all of the faces that are new to campus, whether that be transfer students or new staff members. I can’t wait to interact with them and then be able to see them often on campus!

I’m excited for so much more than just what I’ve listed, ┬ábut that would take the entire page if I actually listed everything! Check back next week to see what I write about next!

peace out,

Morgan