Patricia

What I am most excited for

by Patricia on February 22, 2017

in Academics,Campus Community,College Life

There have been a lot of changes this semester. I have all night classes and online classes, but that is not very exciting. However, I decided to become a resident at Fontbonne. I am very pleased with this decision. I live in Medaille, and I enjoy dining at Fontbonne — there have been significant changes. My favorite dessert is the lemon and blueberry cake with lemon mousse. I enjoy the smoothies in the DSAC. I have made lots of new friends. When I lived at home I didn’t get to see them very often. Now I see them everyday. Last weekend I went roller skating with the Residence Hall Association. Next weekend I will go to a birthday party for a friend. I also enjoy walking on the track in DSAC. I listen to Pandora.

I am also excited that 2 of my 8-week classes are almost over. I am taking quantitative analysis and Public Policy. I am working on my final projects for these classes and hope to do well. After that I will just be continuing my other class and that’s it! My 5 week course starts next month but that should be fairly easy, its GOV101.