Claire

What I am Excited For

by Claire on February 20, 2017

in Academics,College Life,Extracurricular,Organizations, Activities & Events

As Spring Semester is in full swing, I wanted to share a few things I am excited about in this coming year.

I am so excited to have the opportunity to be spending my summer abroad this summer studying Photography at Regent’s University in London. I am thankful for Fontbonne for giving me this opportunity and giving me the channel to explore my creativity across the pond.

regents

I was fortunate to be able to receive a partial scholarship because of my involvement in the Honors Program here at Fontbonne University. Without this, it is unlikely that I would have been able to do this.

This opportunity will allow me to test myself by moving to another country for 7 weeks by myself, not knowing anyone else going. This is the time in our lives where we can go and be spontaneous and find ourselves. Thinking of all of the people I am going to met, food I am going to eat, and places I am going to see are making me want this semester to go by even faster!

841_regents_college

I cannot wait to be able to come back to Fontbonne and share my experiences with my friends, family, and peers and help to make me a better person and leader on campus.

I am so excited for the things I have coming up for me in the rest of 2017 and I hope you have a wonderful year filled with adventure, excitement, and amazing people.

xoxo,

Claire

Save