Patricia

A New Semester

by Patricia on January 30, 2017

in Career Paths,Extracurricular

This semester is very weird from what I am used to. I have all night and online classes and no day classes. I am still on campus on some days when I have meetings for SGA, FAB, or some other event. I look forward to attending the senior retreat this weekend. Over break I worked at Dillard’s. I am hoping to get the retail management internship this summer. I am┬ámajoring in business & management. Hopefully I will have a job with Dillard’s in the fall. I quit once the semester started. I usually cannot work during the semester while I am going to class. But right now, I am contemplating working on weekends. I often feel like I don’t have enough to do. I am hesitant because before I couldn’t handle going back and forth between work and school. I am still not sure what I want to do yet, but I will decide by this month. I am concerned that I will not be happy with whatever decision that I make.

I wish that it would snow more. I recently saw some snowflakes outside and that made me more hopeful. I love sledding and building igloos and snowmen. Last year I built an igloo and put a treat inside and took a video of my dog going in it. I also love going ice skating. Me and my friends usually go to Steinberg, the biggest skating rink in St. Louis.