Introduction, who I am

by Mary on January 31, 2017

in College Life,In Saint Louis

img_1117

Hello everyone!

This is my first time blogging with Fontbonne and I am pretty excited to see how it goes this semester.  I am a second semester senior at Fontbonne and I have truly enjoyed my last three and a half years here.  I still can’t believe that graduation is just around the corner, but I know God has a plan for me once it comes around.  For the last three years I have been on the Women’s golf team at Fontbonne and I have made so many friends while on the team.  I have made so many memories in other cities and can’t wait to tell you more about my adventures on the golf team as my final season approaches.  I have also been a member of the service organization on campus at Fontbonne for the last three years and I really enjoy taking other students to service sites off campus.

I have lived here in St. Louis my whole life and I am a die hard Cardinals baseball fan.  I am also an only child and I have a dog back at home.  I am very close with my family and I enjoy traveling to different parts of the United States with my immediate family.  I can’t wait for my new adventure with my parents in May to discover a few new cities. Stay tuned to hear more about life at Fontbonne and who I am.