Carly

I’m Baaaack!

by Carly on January 30, 2017

in Academics,After College,Career Paths

Hi everyone! It’s great to be back blogging again, two years later. I was a blogger until I completed my undergrad at Fontbonne in 2015, and here I am again starting grad school. A LOT has gone on since I’ve been at Fontbonne, so I’ll briefly catch you up to speed on life after my undergrad in fashion merchandising. Right out of school, I was working at a talent agency, then a couple retail management jobs, but nothing I’ve been particularly passionate about. But then in the fall, I started working at my former high school, Fort Zumwalt East, as the assistant director and costume manager. And I have fallen in love with my job! This is what has brought me to my current status at Fontbonne: obtaining my master’s degree in theater education. I may not have taken a direct path to get here, but sometimes you need to find out what you don’t like as much as what you do like. In addition, another major life update is that I am engaged to be married! So in my “free time,” I am also attempting to plan a wedding. I am optimistic and excited to see where these journeys will take me in the next couple years. Stay tuned with my future blogs throughout the semester!

My fiance and I love living in the Lou My fiance and I love living in the Lou

Save