Patricia

end of the semester

by Patricia on December 1, 2016

in Extracurricular,Uncategorized

Overall, I think that this semester went pretty well. I am doing well in all my classes. I was very busy this semester with my internship and involvement on campus. I had lots of meetings to go and lots of planning. I met new people on the Metanioa retreat and in my classes. Lots of people I used to hang out with graduated last year, and I feel like I got a fresh start this year. Next semester is going to be different because all of my classes are at night. I am excited for Snowcoming, I help with it every year.

For thanksgiving, we fried a turkey! My parents bought a giant deep fryer and we fried all kinds of things like chicken wings, fries, shrimp, and pizza rolls. Not all in the same day of course. My parents always make 2 different kinds of stuffing. My mom’s is a French recipe that my grandma used to make and my dad’s is a recipe that his aunt used to make. I don’t like stuffing but my brother says that mom’s stuffing is good and dad’s stuffing is gross. Anyway, on black Friday I had planned to get some homework done. WRONG! I went shopping with my mom all day. I was glad that I did it. I bought her earrings from Francesca’s. They are blue medallions.  I bought some things for myself as well. My mom had started Christmas shopping for our family, so I wasn’t allowed to walk around with her.