It’s finally the holidays! That means cinnamon scented candles, gift shopping, glitter and lights everywhere! One of my favorite things about this time of year is family traditions! Here is a list of some of my favorite traditions.
- Staying up late Christmas Eve and watching movie marathons such as the Harry Potter series, Gone With the Wind, and Lord of the Rings
- Helping my mom bake dozens of cookies!
- Driving around neighborhoods to look at the Christmas lights.
- Decorating the tree with all the past childhood ornaments
- My newest tradition is going to the zoo and looking at all the lights and seeing the penguins!
Happy Holidays! What are some of your favorite traditions around the holidays?