Finale.

by Jess on December 8, 2016

Well, this semester has finally come to a close! My last class of the year is tonight and I couldn’t be more excited. I’m really looking forward to a month of recuperation – I definitely need it. Grad school is even more mentally taxing than my undergraduate was, and there was a time when I never thought I’d say those words!

Over break I’m going to Orlando (of course) and to Pennsylvania to visit my family. I’m hoping to get in a lot of Disney World, sunshine, and then, on the flip side – snow on Christmas! It hasn’t snowed in PA for the past few Christmases, so I’m hoping Jack Frost will be visiting this year…

I learned how tough I was this semester. There was a lot of frustration, a lot of sleepless nights, and a lot of anxiety. But guess what – we all made it! I can guarantee you only learn to be stronger as college – and life – goes on.

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL break. Eat lots of Christmas cookies and don’t forget to save some for Santa and his reindeer 😉

Keep moving forward.

xoxo Jess