Closing Time

by Morgan on December 1, 2016

in Campus Community,College Life,Extracurricular

Hi everyone! This is our last time together for the fall semester of 2016; can you believe it? This has got to be the fastest semester that I have ever had to experience. I could have swore that just yesterday was Welcome Week back in August! But I hope everyone enjoyed their fall semester! I know that mine was most definitely crazy, but also fantastic at the same time!

My semester I felt was pretty great because of my new job, meeting new people, and as always making new memories with the people that I love. My new job only enhanced to the great semester because even though a job is a job, mine was a large stress reliever. I work at the After Care program at Central Christian School, so I am lucky enough to work with some pretty great kids 3-4 days a week! I am so grateful to have a job that I actually enjoy.

Meeting new people is also always a plus, and this year I met so many new people that I consider great friends. This was my first semester as a WING leader for orientation, and I met multiple new faces that I love seeing everyday! (Shoutout to my Blue Whales for being such a great first team! Love all you guys 💙🐳) I just enjoy getting to know people, even those I knew last year, but got closer to this semester because our times just clicked.

Making new memories with people I love is possibly the best because we now have new things to look back and reminisce on. Coming to Fontbonne required me to make a whole new group of friends because not a lot of people from my high school came here. So all of my new friends that I have made in my year and a half at Fontbonne, I thank you for being my friend because you have enhanced my time at Fontbonne and are one of the MANY reasons I keep coming back after each semester.

Thank you everyone for reading my blogs this semester, and I hope you all finish strongly! We’ve only got a week and a half left!

peace out ✌️

Morgan

Save