Next week is Finals week. My Junior year so far has been filled with many highpoints and some low points. But overall, I would have to say that it was pretty successful! Academically, I am doing well; and organizationally I am excited to see what 2nd semester brings! We will be traveling to Chicago again for the 2017 Enactus Regional Conference and presenting our efforts with the Criminal Justice Ministry (CJM). Hopefully, we will advance to Kansas City for the 2017 National Conference! Even though I am practically half way done with my Junior year, I still cannot believe that I am HALF WAY done with JUNIOR year! It is crazy! Second semester will fly by!
As for what my plans are for Winter Break: Regain lost hours of sleep, visit family, & work on a project that is currently in development with a Fortune 500 company. I cannot disclose anything beyond that just yet.  Until next year guys, stay classy!