Time to Get SPOOKY 🎃

by Morgan on November 1, 2016

Hello again, everyone! It’s that time again! Time for me to talk to you about Halloween (one of my favorite holidays)! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays because of all the decorations that come about. I love the pumpkins, bats, and anything with the word “spooky”. For the entire month of October, I change my name on Twitter to spooky morgs because of how excited I am for the Halloween season. This year people have actually called me spooky morgs to my face instead of just on Twitter, and all I can do is embrace it because people are finally recognizing my love for Halloween. I also love decorating my dorm room door, wearing Halloween socks, and my pumpkin shirt! I have a specific pumpkin shirt that I waited to wear until October 3rd just so that I could wear my pumpkin shirt to class!

I also have always loved dressing up in different costumes throughout the Halloweens of my life. I think my favorite costume had to be when I was Sleeping Beauty when I was 3 years old. When I was 3 and I danced at a studio on Main Street, St. Charles, my family and I used to trick or treat up and down and down Main Street. It was my favorite part of Halloween because the brick road and all of the different shops that were handing out candy made my entire Halloween that much better! Looking back on those Halloweens makes me realize how cute and very fall-esque everything was, and I love it that much more!

Thanks again for reading everyone!

spooky morgs