Patricia

What I am thankful for

by Patricia on November 21, 2016

in Career Paths

There are many things that I am thankful for. I’m thankful for all the new people that I have met this semester. I have had a busy semester and I’m grateful for that. I hate being bored with nothing to do, and I was working on projects and getting to spend time with people.

I’m really glad that I will be graduating on time; lots of students don’t. I was able to get an internship that I can do online without having to drive anywhere. I am doing well in all my classes. And most importantly I will not be working over the thanksgiving holiday including black Friday! Many people have to do this, and I will not. I made sure to tell my manager that I have exams right after that, which brings me to my other point.

I got the job at Dillards! I will be working as a sales associate over Christmas break and will hopefully get their internship over the summer. I’m pretty sure that I will get it; my manager knows that I really want it and appreciates my persistence! I have training this Saturday and I can’t wait.