Candance

That’s MUSIC to my ears

by Candance on November 10, 2016

Sooooo, let’s talk music!!

I like various types of music genres. Such as Jazz, definitely gospel, R & B, a little old school blues and old school rap. Some of my favorite rap artists are Andre 3000 and the group Outcast, Tupac, Eight Ball & MJG, some Mystikal, a little Too Short and CeeLo.

A couple of artists that I’ve begun to really like are Richard Elliot (jazz player) and Ledisi. I really like their music, Richard’s music is kind of an uptempo type of jazz for the most part and Ledisi just spits that neo-soul type of music (positive music) that has my head bobbing in the car.

I’ve been told that I’m an old soul, LOL LOL, I think because my parents listened to alot of old school music it rubbed off on me. Most of today’s rap doesn’t make much sense to me and is more of what my children would listen to but there has been a few songs here and there that I like, and something I have danced to. For the most part, give me some “old head” music and I’m GOOD! LOL