Yuri

Feeling Grateful

by Yuri on November 21, 2016

in Academics,Campus Community,College Life

In less than a week, it will be Thanksgiving! Where did the year go? Even though some of us live a fast-paced life, let’s take a minute to stop and reflect on what we are thankful for. Personally for me, there are several things. First and foremost, health. I am fortunate enough to wake up every morning and know that I am in good health – and I do not take that for granted. I know that there are people in the world that are less fortunate than I am in this regard. Second, the people around me. I have associated myself with some great people; some I communicate with on a daily basis, and others, I have not spoken with in years. Fantastic people none the less. Next, there is the education that I am receiving. I am glad that I have chosen Fontbonne to continue my education. Not only that, but also receive a generous scholarship this semester. Keep in mind, no matter if life is or is not going according to plan, there is always something that everyone is grateful for. Until next time, stay classy!