Courtney

Have a BERRY good day!

by Courtney on November 3, 2016

in College Life,Uncategorized

If you’re like me, you’re in a rush in the morning to get everything together for classes that day then, drive to school if you are a commuter.  I also have a difficult time taking time out of the morning to sit down and eat breakfast.  Recently, I found a great way to help me get breakfast in the morning, it’s bake muffins! Muffins are so easy to grab and eat or take on the go.  I make the muffins on the weekend and they usually last me all week or more depending how many I make.  With muffins, you can put practically anything you want in them!  I found a recipe that includes blueberries, Greek yogurt, oatmeal, and other ingredients I had already! You can make them your own by adding gluten free flour if you have a Celiac disease, bananas, nuts, the possibilities are endless!  Try out your own recipe and let me know how it turns out! Bon Appetit!

My favorite muffin recipe:

http://seeaimeecook.blogspot.com/2013/07/power-muffins-blueberries-oatmeal-greek.html