Yuri

#WeAreGriffinNation

by Yuri on October 25, 2016

in Academics,Campus Community,College Life,Organizations, Activities & Events

We Are Griffin Nation. Four little words that mean everything. To me, Griffin Nation is not just a symbol of our mascot. When it comes to this phrase: Fontbonne inspires me to…” It is a simple phrase but how do I answer it? I would have to say “Fontbonne inspires be to go out and do things that I did not think were possible before. ” If it was not for the power of the Fontbonne community, everything that I have done up to this point, I do not take for granted. Everything from my Presidency in Enactus; to receiving my certificate for clocking in 500+ hours with Enactus; to representing Fontbonne at a National Level (TWICE); to being grateful enough to receive a scholarship from a generous donor, go to the Scholarship Breakfast AND give a speech at this event! It has been an incredible journey so far. And because of that, Fontbonne truly inspires me to get out into the world and accomplish things that I, at one point, did not think was possible!