Lauren

Podcast Update

by Lauren on October 6, 2016

in Campus Community,Extracurricular

Hopefully you guys have seen Fontbonne’s twitter and multiple social media posts by me and my co-host DeMarcus about our now-official podcast, Fontbonne After Dark!

It has been such an exciting journey so far and we’re so eager to really get into what Fontbonne has to offer and what students, faculty, and staff what to hear. We posted our first episode last Thursday night and you can go listen to it here!: https://soundcloud.com/user-655012980/fontbonne-after-dark-ep01-leadership

Our structure is pretty loose, but we try to stick to roughly this: start with an intro of sorts that includes a catch up of what’s happened since the last episode, discuss a topic that relates to school or current events, then we dive into upcoming Fontbonne events for the week. I hope to start promoting some events outside of Fontbonne, so that people can know what’s going on in lovely St. Louis!

Our main goal is to make the podcast interactive. We want to take YOUR suggestions and talk about things that would be beneficial to you. As seniors, it’s very cool to have this outlet to give advice, talk about what’s happening on campus, and hopefully bring the community closer together.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you! If you want to request anything for the podcast email me at zeral@fontbonne.edu!