Candance

My Inspiration!!

by Candance on October 12, 2016

The person that I’d choose in regards to being a great inspiration in my life would be my spiritual mother. I met her some years ago, and she has been a counselor, mentor, motherly figure, pastor and more throughout our relationship. As I’ve grown and matured, spiritually, her role of counselor, mentor and pastor has changed. It’s not a bad thing, but when you move to the next level in your life, sometimes the person you relied on for a specific need, you no longer need them to adhere to that need anymore. Some people may then wither away and some may be destined to stick around but just in a different facet of your life, and this is the case for her. Don’t get me wrong; I know I can always count on her to pray for me and/or give her advice if needed and for that I can appreciate the relationship we now have with each other.

She’s truly been a blessing to me, and I thank God for her being a strong “root” on my tree in life.

Image result for inspiration clipart

Save