Claire

Happy Halloween Fonties!!

by Claire on October 28, 2016

Halloween is right around the corner and the spooky spirit is all over campus. From the painted pumpkins to the falling leaves, it feels just like Halloween around campus. Some of my favorite Halloween activities involve carving pumpkins and baking pumpkin seeds. Ever since I can remember, my family and I have all gone to a pumpkin patch, or just up the supermarket last minute, and picked out pumpkins to carve.
img_0281

This year I decided not to carve a pumpkin, but to paint one will melted crayons instead! This worked out nicely because I picked up a white pumpkin and had a spare pack of crayons laying around. This was just as messy as carving out a pumpkin and just as time consuming! It did not take as long once the crayons started melting, but once they did it was off to the races.

img_0280

Another reason I liked decorating my pumpkin in this way is because it elongates the time I can display the pumpkin because I did not carve it so it does not rot as easily.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!

xoxo,

Claire

Save