Patricia

fontbonne inspires me to…..

by Patricia on October 25, 2016

Fontbonne inspires me to excel in all that I do. It inspired to me to well in my academics. I worked hard in my courses, got good grades , and got accepted into ODK for being in the top third of my class. It also helped me to get internships. I was encouraged to search for a career very early, and I am really glad I planned ahead. Right now I have an internship with life work systems and next month I will find out if I received another internship for this summer. People at Fontbonne encouraged me to give a good impression to potential employers and writing a resume.

Fontbonne also inspired me to get involved on campus. I have met so many amazing people and enjoy seeing them everyday. I am part of the activities board, student government, enactus, and I am also leading the metanoia retreat. (You should all attend). I do not simply go to class and go home, I interact with people on a daily basis. I have become a well rounded person at Fontbonne.