Because of Fontbonne…

by Taylor on October 20, 2016

“Because of Fontbonne I will…” This is the statement from the We Are Griffin Nation website that stuck out to me the most. Where do I start? There are so many things from my Fontbonne experience that are applicable to this statement. I have had so many experiences here that have changed my perspective and made me think in new, exciting ways. Since I have been here I have learned so much about myself and others, and have grown as a person in so many ways. One statement just would not be enough. Because of Fontbonne I will graduate with the skills and knowledge necessary to propel myself further into my chosen career. Because of Fontbonne I will have countless connections with people who have shaped me and changed my life in ways that I could have never imagined. Because of Fontbonne I now have the confidence and motivation to strive for things that I want, even if they scare me. But mostly, because of Fontbonne, I am a better, smarter,kinder, and more confident person than I was when I first got here.

What does being a part of Griffin Nation mean to you?

Have a great week!

Taylor